Wine Pairing Dinner Curated by Precept Wine's CEO, Andrew Browne
Join Precept Wine's CEO, Andrew Browne, and his wife, Courtney Browne, for a decadent New Orleans Wine & Food Experience-themed dinner paired thoughtfully alongside the cuisine of Kingfish's Executive Chef Nathan Richard.
- AMUSE: Oysters on the Half Shell with Catfish Caviar, Bread & Butter Mignonette, paired with NV Gruet Brut Rosé , American
- FIRST COURSE: T te de Cochon with Corn Meal Dumplings, Sorghum Syrup, Crackling Salad, paired with Waterbrook Sauvignon Blanc 2012, Columbia Valley
- SECOND COURSE: Pickled Beet Salad with Curry Blackened Onions, Covey Rise Greens, Smoked Kingfish Yogurt, paired with Battle Creek Reserve Pinot Noir 2014, Oregon
- THIRD COURSE: Vidalia Crusted Grouper with Lima Bean Succotash, Confit Tomatoes, Parmesan Chili Broth, paired with Browne Family Vineyards Chardonnay 2014, Columbia Valley
- FOURTH COURSE: Lamb Lollipops with Smoked Sausage-Corn Pudding, Smoke Cacao Nibs, Sauce Mole, paired with Browne Family Vineyards Cabernet Franc 2013, Columbia Valley
- FIFTH COURSE: Chocolate Heavenly Hash with Cayenne Chocolate Fudge, Brown Butter Pecans, paired with Washington Hills Late Harvest Riesling 2014, Washington State
Venue: Kingfish // 337 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130
Ages 21 and over, please.